Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Updates..

As you might have noticed, my posting has slowed down this last week. Its because I've gotten slightly busy this week due to moving out of my Seattle home, an upcoming retreat, working on MUN related issues and planning my transfer to Korea. Expect this to be slow for another week with occasional random news notes. Once things settle down, I'll hit the throttle again. I already have a plan of what I will be posting over the next couple weeks. So far this is on my agenda:

-More on Kim Dae-jung and his involvement in labor
-Book reviews (A new labor book and some classics on independence movements in Korea)
-Updates on my future plans in Korea (once I get things settled there)
-A critique of the DPRK, not on liberal or human rights grounds, but on the grounds of a pro-labor progressive. It will be an attempt to point out that leftists do not have to defend the DPRK nor is it truly a "worker's" paradise as people make it sound

Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment