Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The offense begins and some other stuff..

While many people are celebrating the release of the two US Journalists from the DPRK (Thank god), the police have begin their offense on the Ssangyong factory in hopes to retake it from the workers. This is a last ditch effort to stop the trike before the company is completely liquidated.


Also, begin to see a small slow down in posts for a short bit. Don't worry; I am not going on hiatus. I just got a job for a short bit and working on getting my documentation together to head back to Korea in a month. The lack of internet at my place also makes it harder for me to make long ranting posts that I did earlier. I'm also working on some longer posts that I've been planning to do for a while that will require some research and time. More on that coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment