Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lack of updates..

I apologize for the lack of updates since about mid-December. Recently I've had problems finding stuff to write and what direction to take this blog. When I originally started this blog, I was going on with the plan of going to Korea and doing alot of posting about the stuff I see there. Unfortunately, my trip there has been delayed indefinitely (I will not be there until March at the earliest) which has kinda thrown that plan out of the loop. I posted on numerous subjects earlier to help get me use to writing, but now I am struggling to figure out what to do.

As much as I like to focus on labor and social movements in Korea, the blog is kinda stagnant during down turns especially when I am not there. I have thought about expanding it a bit to talk about Korean history or just Asian issues in general. I can also just make this a fairly broad blog that discusses numerous issues, from politics to video games which would make this blog more personal and allow for more updates, but really cost its focus.

I am going to think about it for a bit while, but I am wondering what you all think I should do. You are more wonderful audience afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment